International Business Networking
for entrepreneurs and consultants involved in International Business Development & Management
Global Business Review International Business Opportunities,Venturing overseas, B2B tools.
Business Travel tips
To make your business trip successful
Associations of Europe based companies and professionals are a powerful resource
for researches and building your business in Europe. Below a list of most important Business Associations
in Europe, including short description and link to web site.
• UNICE - Union of the Industrial and Employers Confederations of Europe
• ECSA-European Comunity Shipowners Association
• U. E. Food and Drink Industries confederation.
• Commitee of European Union Shipbuilder's Association
• Agriculture Directorate-General
• WEM-Employers Organization of Metal Trade in Europe
• European University Association
• Union of Industrial and Employers Confederations of Europe
• UNICE-Union of Industrial and Employers' Confederations of Europe
• UEAPME- European Association of craft, Small and medium-sized enterprises
• UEAPME- European Union of crafts and SMEs.
• UEA- Federation of European Furniture Manufacturers
• TRSA- Textile Rental Services Association
• Toy industries of Europe
• TEPPFA- European plastics Pipe and Fitting Association
• European union of road transport
• EPBA- European Portable Battery association
• Surface Treatment - Manufacturers and Suppliers Trade Association
• European Glass fibre Producers Association
• International Rubber Study Group
Doing Business in Italy
Want you set up new operations or looking for business partners in Italy?
We provide the assistance you need.
»» Contact us